For displaying my templates in your template collection website or blog,you must give the credit as 'Blog Design by Ammupappa' and my blog address 'http://ammupappastemplate.blogspot.com', else no need to display my templates in your template collection. Thank You!!
When you use my template,please let me know through comments. i will provide your blog link in MY TEMPLATE USERS LIST.

Nov 3, 2010

Kids Classroom

Share

To get the code for this kids classroom 3-column blogger template, click here to download via 4Shared and
For demo, click here
For creating this template, i've got the collab kit of Friends of Rosegarden from Gerdas-villa-kunterbunt
if anyone need  the below custom header,please let me know,i'll provide upon request. With this you can write your own words in the blackboard . if  you dont know how to write, inform me ,i'll design for you.

Ammupappas free Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the template, I love it. I want to write my own word on the blackboard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here

Follow Me

Search by Template Name

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fonts

Sugar Frog Fonts

Grab My Blinkie



My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa