For displaying my templates in your template collection website or blog,you must give the credit as 'Blog Design by Ammupappa' and my blog address 'http://ammupappastemplate.blogspot.com', else no need to display my templates in your template collection. Thank You!!
When you use my template,please let me know through comments. i will provide your blog link in MY TEMPLATE USERS LIST.

May 14, 2010

In My Garden

Share
To Get the Whole Template Code:

Click the below image to get this In my garden 2-column blogger template with fixed background code for your blog or

Download via 4Shared : click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Get the Header and Background Blogger Layouts:

Click this link to get the above header image, http://i41.tinypic.com/23sbzon.jpg

Click this link to get this 2-column background layout, http://i41.tinypic.com/jimlqe.jpg

For creating this in my garden template, i've used poser images from Gerdas-villa-kunterbunt and background images from Romiposer

Ammupappas free Blogger Templates

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article it gives me an additional input in the information a round the world. Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
    ======================================
    Cooking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here

Follow Me

Search by Template Name

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fonts

Sugar Frog Fonts

Grab My Blinkie



My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa