For displaying my templates in your template collection website or blog,you must give the credit as 'Blog Design by Ammupappa' and my blog address 'http://ammupappastemplate.blogspot.com', else no need to display my templates in your template collection. Thank You!!
When you use my template,please let me know through comments. i will provide your blog link in MY TEMPLATE USERS LIST.

Apr 21, 2010

Osahoney's Kindergarten

Share
Click the below image to get this OsaHoney's Kindergarten Kids Special 3-column blogger template code for your blog.


This templates suits best with kids blogs.

I created this template specially for my dear osa honey...the kids which are giving cute poses are Osa Honey's Designs .i'm very much grateful to her..

Dear Honey, please accept my little gift...

The background images from Romiposer

Ammupappas free Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here

Follow Me

Search by Template Name

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fonts

Sugar Frog Fonts

Grab My Blinkie



 
Blog Design by Ammupappa