For displaying my templates in your template collection website or blog,you must give the credit as 'Blog Design by Ammupappa' and my blog address '', else no need to display my templates in your template collection. Thank You!!
When you use my template,please let me know through comments. i will provide your blog link in MY TEMPLATE USERS LIST.

Jan 9, 2010

Green Owl in a Tree Template

Click the below image to get this Green Owl in a Tree 3-column or 2-column template code for your blog.

For creating this template,i've used digiscraps from Jens sweet temptations


  1. Thank you for such a cute template! I just added it to my site! I will be fixing the sidebar stuff tomorrow as it's pretty late tonight.

    Thank you again!

  2. Dear Bobbi, thanks for using my template. i've added your blog in MY TEMPLATE USERS LIST.

  3. Thank you for template, I added it to my blog:


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here

Follow Me

Search by Template Name

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Sugar Frog Fonts

Grab My Blinkie

Blog Design by Ammupappa