For displaying my templates in your template collection website or blog,you must give the credit as 'Blog Design by Ammupappa' and my blog address 'http://ammupappastemplate.blogspot.com', else no need to display my templates in your template collection. Thank You!!
When you use my template,please let me know through comments. i will provide your blog link in MY TEMPLATE USERS LIST.

Jan 23, 2010

Cake Recipes Blogger Template

Share
Click the below image to get this cake special kitchen Special 3-column blogger template code for your blog.





For creating this template,i've used digiscraps from http://lacuevadelaosahoney.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. hi....
    I'm using your template for my blog.....TQVM for a very nice blog background...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ena,
    thanks for ur comment.. ur blog is listed here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hye Ammupappa,

    I really like ur template and i just use it for my blog.. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here

Follow Me

Search by Template Name

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fonts

Sugar Frog Fonts

Grab My Blinkie



My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa